Join Carey Flamer-Powell, Founder and CEO of Surrogacy Mentor , along with special guest, experienced gestational surrogate, Nasharra Matthews, as they discuss:
- What first interested Nasharra in gestational surrogacy?
- How did her partner and family feel about her becoming a surrogate?
- Why she feels working with an agency is crucial for a successful journey
- Why she feels surrogacy is still taboo in the African American community
- What is it like being pregnant with someone else’s baby?
- What is her relationship like with the parents?
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more
Let’s normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!