Team Member Spotlight: Krystle
1) What do you do at AFS?
What do you love most about your position?
I am the Intended Parent Coordinator. I love that I get to help IPs grow their families. I love seeing the photos of when they get to hold their baby for the first time!
2) Where were you born and raised? What brought you to Tennessee?
I was born in Wilkes-Barre, PA and stayed there through high school. I went to college in Philadelphia, PA then lived in Chicago and Anchorage, AK before moving to Portland.
3) How would you describe yourself?
I am adventurous and love the outdoors. I'm an introvert but love spending quality time with friends and family. I'm very empathetic, kind and love being a mom!
4) What do you like doing in your spare time?
When the PNW weather is good I'm hiking, biking, kayaking or skiing with my husband and three vivacious boys. I also love camping out under the stars. On rainy days, I'm probably baking something or watching some tween vampire drama.
5) If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
To have people listen to what I say the first time. Like, "pick up your toys" and it magically happens the first time!!!!
6) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is so hard because I love food. Probably salads because you can change them up in many different ways.